UPDATES FOR HANDYCON 11 COMING SOON!
Would you like to Playtest your game at HandyCon?
Playtesting can be a great way to get your prototype in front of attendees and receive feedback on your designs. These tables are exclusive to games in development.
The Playtest Tables cannot be used to exhibit published or finished designs, and selling is not allowed.
Get your Spot at HC 10!
You must purchase an entry pass for each person working your table on the day(s) it is booked for.
Tell us about the games you will be playtesting.
Make sure you have accommodation, directions and the amazing games you want to playtest in hands!
Price: £10 a Day
– 1x 6ft rectangular table.
– 4x Chairs.
– 1x Tablecloth (but you are welcome to supply your own).
Does not include:
– The exhibiting of published games or finished designs.
– Entry tickets, which are required in addition to booking playtest tables.
– Space for more than 1 roll banner.
Opening / Set-up Times: Playtest tables are available at the times they are booked for, with 30 mins of set up and tear down time on either side. They run from 10 am – 5 pm
* Once you have booked a playtest table, you must fill out a Playtest Table Details Form about the games you will be playtesting. Please note that failure to submit this form may result in the cancellation of your booking.
** Note that we may ask for additional information about the games you are playtesting to ensure they are a good fit for the event. We reserve the right to refund and cancel playtesting tables due to inappropriate themes or subjects that may upset or offend.